I'd preferred her to be President and Obama Sec. of State if I had my druthers...but that doesn't change the fact that Bill is the Washington Stud...
Did you mean to say "Hate Hilary"???
Now that your boy toy wants her, you are Clinton crazy...
I actually have a job man, something you wouldn't know anything about, so I don't have time to look up all the stuff you spewed, which even if it was about Hilary, you can't be a big fan of the Clintons if you don't like Hil nowdays, and didn't you spew something about Chelsea when she spoke about her mom as well??? So exactly which Clintons is it you like???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I'd preferred her to be President and Obama Sec. of State if I had my druthers...but that doesn't change the fact that Bill is the Washington Stud...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But R13 used to hate Clintons back during the primaries, what has brought on this change of heart?? </div></div>
Okay, you just said hate "Clintons" and I haven't hated the Clintons...just never fond of Hilary. Btw take a look at the thread title, its about Bill so I don't know how you got off talking about that. I wasn't even on the political forum during the primaries.
So you have enough time to go back and forth with me right now, but can't look through a few pages of threads to find these few posts you SAY I made about hating the Clintons?. You're the one that brought it up, if you can't go back and look them up..why say anything about it? And Chelsea? Don't remember much being said about her on here anyways...only thing I can remember about after she spoke was a thread about how much she looked like her mom...don't remember there being much argument there. I never hated her, probably defended her more than anything because she's a Dem. And to answer your question, Bill.
Bookmarks